Caroline's Coven (Adkennah)

Alphonse is on the worst date of his life. First off, the girl he likes is a witch. Secondly, she may have just kickstarted the apocalypse.

Caroline’s coven is a paranormal adventure story, with a touch of romance, and some laughs along the way.

Play on Desktop
- Chapter 1: The Pink Witch
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7

I am so into the start of this story. What did y’all think about chapter 1? :eyes:

1 Like

I remember reading this story when I first joined Tales way back. I haven’t read past episode 3, but I guess I should continue cause that cliffhanger is :eyes: I need to know what happens next!

2 Likes

yeah it’s been around for a while! lmk if it’s any different from when you first played it.

1 Like

Thank you for reading, I’ve actually been on a bit of a hiatus since posting the first 6 episodes, hoping to continue (and finish) the story soon!

2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

What was your favorite part to write so far? :slight_smile:

this was pretty good

2 Likes

I always love writing big ensemble scenes, so probably “meeting the family,” Wont say too much for those on chapter 1!

2 Likes

nice!

1 Like

Hey! Its been a while since I updated this story. I ended up going back to college and couldn’t dedicate any time to it. The nice comments everyone left here have really inspired me to finish, so my goal is to work hard this summer and get it done.

Thanks again! Hope you enjoy the rest of Caroline’s Coven

I see fire