The Last Andorian (IvanovaA007)

Cera is the last of her kind. In her search to find the mother planet of the Andorian people, she may find something she didn’t expect: friendship, love, and family.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/svAnUEnE1kb

Very nicely done! A compelling story with remarkable visual and auditory elements. I even found a tear in my eye ( from dust of course because, you know, I’m a guy and we don’t cry at that stuff), when… I don’t want to spoil it. Well done and when’s the next episode? Lastly, I guess I need to learn hiw to code because I saw some elements I don’t recognize from the standard selections.

Thanks for reading!

This story started as a short for February’s month-long creation challenge in the Discord community. I was given a choice of backgrounds to choose from and a prompt — the rest was up to me. I’m thinking of adapting it into a longer series (maybe adding a few choices — a pick your own adventure type deal).

Cera’s life on Andor needs fleshing out too, don’t you think? Since publishing it, I feel that her leaving the home planet was rushed. There’s so much more to explore and tell about the creatures and how she’s survived on the planet by herself.

It did feel a bit rushed and I figured it blossomed from a short story.
You definitely have a good foundation for something larger. I know I’m hooked. Keep it going!

1 Like

Whew. Took a while for me to get back to your story. I’ve been keeping busy. Lots of contests about. I reread your first chapter. Love the changes and good job on the choices. Im not that brave yet. The action was good, the plot easy to follow. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hello @CB_Arnold,
Thank you for taking the time to re-read the story, and it’s great to get some feedback. I hope I can make some visual/aesthetic changes to it in the future because recent updates by the Tales team have switched up the look of how stories are read on the app.

The Last Andorian UPDATE!

Episodes 1-3 have been spruced up and fixed. Check them out on Tales and go on a sci-fi adventure.

1: Citadel
2: Mayday
3: Spaceman

New episode coming this week!