Damage (Shookspeare)

So true, so many complexities to each character but I love how you’re bringing it together! :sparkling_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

She’s certainly determined to get ‘her’ guy!

Yeah, he’s a good guy who did a very stupid thing :see_no_evil:

Ahhh thank you! I think we’re past the halfway point now :blush:

1 Like

I am SO EXCITED to see how everything comes full circle!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Yayyyyy! Won’t be long now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Chapter 23 has just been released :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yass!! Just saw it!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Chapter 24 is out now!

Yes i think Rubie is completely and utterly to blame. All the way, no substitutes, no proxies. Credit is given where credit is doo.

1 Like

Do you feel sorry for her at all? Can you see the broken little girl desperate for love or is that eclipsed by her unrelentingly vile behaviour? I’m intrigued to know what others think, because as someone who has been the wronged party more than once, I’m undeniably biased :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

I can see that. I also see the Total Eclipse Of The Heart

1 Like

Undulates? Sometimes.

Ahoy readers, walk this way!

1 Like

Apologies that this has not been completed - I’ve been busy on another platform but I WILL be finishing Damage in due course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

omlll such a good story!!! patiently waiting for more with excitement<3

1 Like

Hey! Wow, thank you SO much for your comment. I have more free time from the other platform now, so am working on Damage again and hoping to get it finished by the end of the summer. Really pleased that you’re enjoying the story - what are your thoughts on Rubie right about now…? :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: