Darkendore (chrislarge)

Great story, i cant wait to read more

1 Like

Really enjoying the stories

1 Like

Hi h3llcatt,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the series. Please also check out Darkendore: Knight Defender via the link below.

Hi exili,

Thanks for letting me know. If you enjoyed Darkendore, please take a look at Darkendore: Knight Defender via the link.

Hi tyy03,

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you enjoy Darkendore please try out Darkendore: Knight Defender via the link below.

Im seriously praying for someone to make a walkthrough for this lol

1 Like

What a good episode, i want to read moreeee

Hi chapstick,

If you liked Darkendore, search the app for Darkendore: Knight Defender.

1 Like

Thanks prettydarkskinbee,

If you’ve finished Darkendore and want to follow more of the story, search the app for Darkendore: Knight Defender.

Chris

i couldn’t tell if the monster hair was white or steel blue

Hi captain,

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll have a look at it.

So far i’m liking this story a lot

1 Like

Really engaging!!! I love the storyline so far

1 Like

I need a Hero

it’s quite confusing, and I do not get what I am doing, I just know I need to prove the people wrong. Although I am not sure which choices to pick…

1 Like

Thanks! I’m working on the second one right now.

Thanks so much d4nime!

When you finish Darkendore, search the app for Darkendore: Knight Defender to continue the story.

Sorry you’re finding it confusing sage.05,

You can pick whichever choices you like. It depends on how you want to play the game. There are no wrong choices really. Choose which friends to spend time with and how you’d like to interact with people. All choices are free at the moment so you can literally do anything you want.

This series drawed me in so well i loved it so much that i complained when i ran out of keys i rcomemd thos story its amazing

2 Likes

Hi There,

I’m so glad you enjoyed Darkendore! I’m working on a second installment called, Darkendore: Knight Defender. You can find it by searching the app.

Thanks again,
Chris

1 Like