Finding Love (ekpeters)

You’re a personal assistant for Q3. Love is forbidden within the band, but that doesn’t stop two members. Especially the lead singer, who also happens to be your ex.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/KBk7YMekakb

2 Likes

Didn’t think i would like it as much as i do. Really love the way it plays on all different emotions .

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it and thanks so much for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: who did you like better? Cam or Gabe? I favored Gabe LOL

Can you replay this from the beginning? If so, how? When i hit replay it just takes me back to the last chapter. Great story!

1 Like

Yes, you can! When you click on a story, you will see something that says 1 of (number) chapters. Tap on that, then the list of all episodes will appear. Anyone you’ve already read will be unlocked. You just select any of those, and that chapter will start. Say you decide to reread chapter 3. Once you finish that chapter, the story will automatically continue to chapter 4 and so on.

Hope this helps and glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for reading!

I am enjoying this so far, would be better if there was more then just the two that are the love interest

1 Like

Thank you! I replayed it favoring Cam. It was fun to see you things played out a little differently. Still team Gabe though! Do you have any other stories here?

1 Like

I was tempted to have Parker as one, but then changed my mind since I wanted someone readers can hate LOL! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

I do. I have my first one called Elite 5 (still not complete since im dreading coding battle scene), an erotica called Billionaire’s Best Friend and Selat (my first attempt at horror and does need some fixing to make it more scary). You can also follow me on IG ekpeters.writer where there are direct links to the stories so you don’t have to go search for them.

nice

1 Like

Thank you for reading!

I wasnt sure about this story at first, but im really glade i took a chance on this. Its one of my favorites

1 Like

So happy to hear this. Thanks so much for checking the story out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love it!

1 Like

I don’t know who to pick.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I prefer Gabe, but Cam did grow on me LOL!

im new on the app but it’s the best story i’ve red so far❤️

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

Hi love the story so far!! In chapter 2 Cam has the last name Knight instead of King twice. In the beginning when he gets introduced and somewhere at the end

1 Like

Thank you so much for pointing this out for me to fix. My brain just automatically started skipping lines after going over it so many times :joy: Glad you’re enjoying the story so far!