Fragile Bonds (DeanRivers)

Sasha and Layla thought they were finally safe in the real world. Until Zayn finds Sasha. A man of wealth who has a history of making people his - whether they want it or not. Forget safe - will you keep everyone alive?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/hUtZoBBBTjb

2 Likes

This story is amazing! I hope you can add the new episode. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for reading! I hope I can too! What was your favorite chapter? :heart_eyes:

To tell the truth i love all them. But if i have to choose one episode, i choose the episode boss handing Layla. I didn’t except that. I was trusted him😭

To tell the truth i love all them. But if i have to choose one episode, i choose the episode boss handing Layla. I didn’t except that.:sob:

That’s perfect! I wanted people to be shocked. Haha, you have me wanting to work on more!

1 Like

You achieved what you wanted😂 Your story is my favorite in this app. I can’t wait for the next chapter! You rock!

1 Like

I would be mad if someone took all the money that i earn then lie to me about it.

1 Like

There is something wrong the story re started me back to chapter 1. I as on 8

Quick question, did you play through ep 8 or did you never play 8, it just took you back to ep. 1?

I read 8 but some reason it took me back to chapter 1

That may be because 8 is the last available episode right now. But, I will let staff know of this issue, since it should stay on the last read episode unless you start over or select a different one.

2 Likes

Really like this story so far! I’m obsessed one might say! Hope you have a good day!

1 Like

Thank you! You’re inspiring me to get writing!

1 Like

Wow, what a story! Pretty dark and unexpected.

1 Like

Just saw that the last comments are from April. Is there any more episodes coming out?

1 Like

One day, I hope! This is a deeply personal project and I work on it when I can. Reading these recent comments has inspired me and I want to continue it soon. There is a completed alternative version on Itch.io if that interests you for now. Really happy you’re enjoying it!

i like it

I like it

good

1 Like