Girls tell when they lost their virginity (Noureddine)

you are divorced…
The letters froze on her lips, she couldn’t say anything, any words would justify what happened…
Her whole body trembled and shook violently before tears spurted from her eyes.
What did she do to herself…?! How did I get here…?! I wish she didn’t hear what her friend said, I wish she just…
As for him, he was standing with his back to her, his body completely cramping, not believing what happened, how did he trust her and surrender his heart to her so simply…?! How is she like this…?!

She deceived him, deceived him simply and took advantage of his kindness and good faith in her, and here he is paying the price for this…
Ali, please pray…
She said it in a trembling tone, begging him to look at her, to give her just one turn…
He looked her in the eye and gave her one chance to explain.
She got closer to him and stood behind him, trying to touch his back with her trembling and hesitant palm, but she could not, as if she clearly realized his aversion to her…
Ali, give me a chance to explain.
He finally turned to her and said in a sarcastic tone:

Explain to me, what will you explain to me…?! I understand everything, but unfortunately I understood too late…
I’m sorry…
She said it in a weeping tone, she wanted to apologize to him, she wanted him to forgive her and she hoped so…
But her mistake against him is huge and unforgivable.
I found him smiling bitterly and saying:
Sorry about what exactly…?! For your betrayal of me, for your deceit…
I was afraid to tell you, by God, I was afraid.
She said it honestly and he looked at her in amazement and said:
Sorry about what exactly…?! For your betrayal of me, for your deceit…
I was afraid to tell you, by God, I was afraid.
She said it honestly and he looked at her in amazement and said :.

You are deceiving me, with this simplicity, you see me as naive and a donkey in order to deceive me, you thought that I would make it easy…
By God, I didn’t want to deceive you. I was just afraid to tell you. By God, I was afraid.
He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, hitting his chest as he exclaimed nervously:
Why did you agree to marry me…?! Why as long as you are not a girl…?!
She replied with a breakdown:
because I love you…
He shouted at her forcefully:
liar…
She stopped crying and exclaimed, looking at him:

No, I am not a liar, by God, I love you, and I tried to confess to you once, but I was afraid…
Then she added with a heart-rending cry:
I dreaded this moment…
get outside…
He said it, his chest rising and falling quickly, and she shook her head in denial, as she said among her sobs

Play on Desktop
- Chapter 1