Just Writer Problems

What’s a problem you never knew you would have until you became a writer? I dunno about you, but…

b1fa33350c0786de4160af54b0750141

1 Like

Neck problems :frowning:

2 Likes

Having to defend my Google history from prying eyes :joy:

1 Like

I swear I just happened to become an expert in mushrooms that will eat a dying body! I had nothing to do with that case, oooooffiiiiiceeeer!

2 Likes

use incognito tabs :smiley: lol they don’t save cookies :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes you need cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

Non-writers not understanding what it means when a character is “speaking” to me when we’re out and about and thinking I’ve gone off the deep end LOL noooo you just don’t understand :joy:

1 Like

I’m most productive writing between 2 am and 7 am :stuck_out_tongue:

Lower back and wrist issues

2 Likes

ugh yeah… I go every four weeks to a chiropractor who sets my neck vertebrae back in place :rofl: well actually, he puts my whole back vertebrae back :rofl: so many funny sounds when they crack back. I laugh so much at the sessions, thankfully it doesn’t hurt, but the sounds :rofl:

He tries to help me correct my posture, but I’m not getting it right yet… have to sit straight in front of my laptop… but I catch myself often slouching in front of it :grimacing:

for wrist pain: If you don’t have it already, get those gel pads o.o so that your wrist is either directed straight or bend down, avoid bending it upwards. :thinking:

1 Like

Your always in writer mode 24/7 then when you sit down to put what you thought on paper you get the “blank page” mode. So much fun thinking about what you are going to write but writing it down is much harder.

4 Likes

biggest problem ever!! I’ve tried making voice notes, and thats even harder to do.

2 Likes

Exactly! I’m trying to use world building software like Campfire, Pluot, even dabble to help me get everything written down. I tried to do voice notes too! I even bought a little notebook to keep with me in my apron at work so that I could write the thoughts down but I would forget to even pull it out or accidentally leave the book at the house. I tried using my phone but that didn’t work out as well as I hoped. It’s a hard path to take when you decide to write something.

Watching as your writing comes to life before you.
The unsettling thrills as it takes off.
Then, the bibliographile addiction bites you and you take off running after your creation.

Finding a blank book I must have at every store I enter.

Testing out every writing software in hopes of finding perfection.