Lounging About

A big thread for general chatting. Welcome!

3 Likes

Currently very much in love with this: "Spirited Away" Bath House Ambience (Studio Ghibli Relaxing Music Collection & Rain Sounds) | 1 Hour - YouTube

So easy to listen to in the background while writing!

2 Likes

YES okay I used to listen to that too when I needed to write or even do Tales work. Trying to get me to focus is like trying to train the world’s most nervous chihuahua how to dance the waltz sometimes :joy: So this anything that can keep me even sorta kinda focused is low-key a big deal tbh

2 Likes

I usually use isochronic tones, ( specifically this one: Cognition Enhancer Extended Version For Studying - Isochronic Tones, Electronic - YouTube ), and anything with a tune is too much. But something about those Ghibli ones by that artist they really work depending on what I’m writing. Might be the rain noises or just the nostalgia feeling!

1 Like

Ohhh I’ve never even heard of isochronic tones before. That sounds cool, I’ll have to check that out!

1 Like

Someone sent these to me a long time ago along with a crunchy description of them ‘rewriting your brain’ or something… I was like, haha, yeah right. But they do work for concentrating. A total game changer.

1 Like

IM so bord rm…:frowning: