Lullaby (victoriamasina)

Two brothers find a 200-year-old diary in the basement of an Airbnb rental. They decide not to tell their father about it before they finish reading it, but that may prove a big mistake…

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/lAjicTz7ikb

Oh my goodness what was that ending :sob: I’m shook-eth! This was so entertaining and creepy at the same time. I really liked the brothers’ dynamics and their backstory. Loved me some trans representation as well :transgender_flag: It’s safe to say Sam isn’t going to be renting Airbnbs for a long time from now on sksksk :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I’m so happy that you liked it and understand it :laughing: Most people didn’t!!! They were all baffled about that ending lol :joy: Did you also realize that the little girl is a vampire? :eyes:

1 Like

Oh! No, no I didn’t, I just figured it was her corpse that rotted in the tunnel because she didn’t dig deep enough to actually get out. How did she even become a vampire lol- curiouser and curiouser…

1 Like

Nobody knows how she became one :laughing: But once she did, her father was afraid of her. She had 200 years to dig that tunnel and is still there. Waiting. Read her lullaby again and you’ll get the vampire part.