Mermen (TheRessy)

Stuck in the middle of his traumatic past, Frederick finds an unconscious merman washed up on the beach by his dorms. Join Freddy, as he discovers the world is filled with more magic than he could ever dream. Frederick and his friends will fight villains, compete in competitions, and find out true love exists in all forms. The reader will help Freddy make the ultimate decision: Who does he have the strongest feelings for?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/5xFtpxeE1kb

2 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

This story is really cute! I like the fact that we get to know all the characters

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a story I’ve been working on for a long time! And although it seems I’ve abandoned tales for now, if I don’t finish the story in tales, I will be continuing it elsewhere! Follow my Instagram stories_by_ressy for updates! :smiley:
Ressy (@stories_by_ressy) • Instagram photos and videos

Their dynamic is adorable! Freddy is such a tsundere lol

Can anyone see Daniel’s outfit picks?

Hi Bookwormla! Thank you so much for giving Mermen a read! One of the things I’ve been trying to do for a long time now is redo Daniel’s outfits. Two years ago back when you had to get approval and custom made sprites, they were in the middle of designing Daniel’s new outfits for me but something got lost in translation. By the time the new character creator was out, I would have had to create a whole new character with new outfits and unfortunately, I just haven’t got around to it yet! With more comments on my forums I am learning I have a bit of a reader audience! I might have to come back to reinvent Mermen soon! But currently, I am working on a large independent project. To learn more about it follow stories_by_ressy on Instagram!

1 Like

That sounds like a hassle! And oooh! That independent project sounds exciting! I honestly wasn’t expecting a reply back, but I’m really glad I got one- thank you!

Of course! <3 I’m always here for questions or comments about my stories! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

At this point I wouldnt trust Daniel either.

Wow

Interesting

I’ve noticed there is only nine chapters in the book still, are there going to be additional chapters cause I’m still on a cliffhanger

Will there be more?

Please more chapters asap

Bbb

So cool

the story is so interesting i fell like i am in it lol

Nice story!