Midnight Spirits (ivorytowercommissions)

I love this story so far!

Great story!

i love that u included kitsunes in your story even just in passing! most ppl dont know about them

1 Like

nice

interesting story

Aaaagh such a compelling story! I love the variety and depth of your mythology, down to the Norse names for Odin’s ravens :smiley: All of the characters are vivid and intriguing, but especially Varenne. I hope that this story can continue someday soon— in these six chapters I’ve already grown fond of Midnight, and I’ll miss it!

1 Like

cute so far

greate

Love this book. Hope its continued

just started this book and i love jt so much already!

great

good

i love this story a lot !

This story has been only six chapters for literally years now. It was one of my favorites, but no more story for about three years. If the writers dont have completed works, and is not actively continuing the story, why does Tales continue to leave it up?? Ive started 12 different stories that simply do not continue and that is why I’m not purchasing an upgrade. Most of the good stories aren’t finished, and it seems they never will be. Im glad youve upgraded the design. It was one of my suggestions to show how many chapters it has without having to click on it, because i really dont like getting invested into characters for no reason. Now i can skip them. Why do you keep these active if the authors cant finish them??

1 Like

Very fun! Cant wait for more

Happy day

interesting

Totally agree with evlina’s comment^^^

Very intriguing

good story