Mirror Mirror (alexshelby)

When you stumble into a fairy tale world, you soon discover you bear a striking resemblance to the missing queen. Can you escape suspicion, locate the missing ruler and get your own happily ever after?!

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/6v9eXnOWKkb

2 Likes

Would be nice to get an ending

2 Likes

The final episode is basically done. Once approved, you’ll get your wish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hope you enjoy it!

5 Likes

Yesssss!! I can’t wait for the finale. Caedmon is too cute for words :wink:

2 Likes

This was a delightful read with compelling choices making me actually have to think about morality and intellect. I hope you choose to continue writing for the world of literature is better for it

1 Like

Book Club selection! :smiley: Can’t wait to chat about this series. To start off: Why did you choose this story to play?

1 Like

What did you think of the first chapter?

For those that have played before: it’s been re-written in the past few months! Did you notice the changes?

1 Like

I’ve actually been bingeing Alex Shelby’s books on Tales, so I already knew this one would be good too. :slight_smile: I could read stories with magic and murder for years and never get tired of it TBH. I am very curious about what really happened and our own past. (I think there’s more going on than just the fact we look similar).

2 Likes

Thank you @thrillerlover !!

3 Likes

Seems interesting so far

2 Likes

Just met Uncle Bran at the end of ch 1 and his reaction to MC kinda creeps me out :grimacing:

1 Like

Interesting story, but the ending was kinda rushed!

1 Like

There are separate counters “Clues” and “Clue”. I mostly get Clues points but when learning about Fairy Gold I got a Clue point instead. Smells like a typo.

2 Likes

Thank you @debuggingisfun , and your sniffer, for catching this. Typos fixed!

2 Likes

Really interesting so far!

2 Likes

Been reading this for a while now and im totally in love with this story!!

2 Likes

WUH OH lol what made it feel creepy for you??

1 Like

I thought this story was free with the book club? Why cant i progress past chapter 1 without buying keys?

2 Likes

Probably because it was only free for the week

1 Like