Pirates & Booty (Tales)

Set sail on a swashbuckling, steamy romp as you search for your first mate. Get to know five charming corsairs in this highly replayable adventure, each with their own backstory and interactive date! With plenty of booty plundering to be had, the only question left is: who will you choose, Cap’n?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/WjxCmqsFzpb

6/13 Book Club selection!! Full transparency: I wrote this story :joy: So I’m obviously biased about wanting to know your thoughts… who did you choose to go on a date with the first time you played? :smiley:

I also hope you all will play more than once, as every date is totally unique! :purple_heart:

Brb riding off into the sunset with Dulci!!

1 Like

I’m not usually one for dating sim stories, but the character building and personalities were well written and unique. Nice work!

1 Like

I loved it so much! I have to go back and read through all the possible branches in there and there are so many!!! I’m already in love with my first choice, my mysterious stranger, but an adventurous swashbuckler like me can’t have enough lovers!

1 Like

It was an amazing fiction! the storyline was definitely unique, the novels just flow in a way I can’t define, was it the rhythm or the writing style that made it so much easier to be engrossed in the story and forget your surroundings and it developed a plot twist in one of the characters I’ve chosen that surprised me. I played it multiple times just so I could try all the choices, the 5 playable characters has unique personalities with experiences and views that differ from each other. My favorite is actually The Mysterious Hooded Man aka The Dread Pirate Blackadder aka Adriano Teach, the childhood friend who decided that kidnapping the character instead of talking to her was a good idea but he is loyal that he never gave up looking for his friend and kind of ridiculous that to obtain information he made up stories that spiraled out of control, he eventually just became the Dread Pirate Blackadder, sweet but utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

absolutely loved this story. i finished every single branch and loved all of them. though i must say dulci is probably my favourite

1 Like

Very fun story! I love that the protagonist can end up with her childhood friend. I played most of the routes and they are all very entertaining.

1 Like

About to start this story! Let’s see how it goes!

1 Like

I am loving this! I have to say though, my favorite is the mysterious stranger :wink:

1 Like

I love getting to read all your experiences so much!! I’m thrilled to hear so many of you had such a fun time. Love seeing how Dulci and our mysterious stranger have risen in popularity, hahaha. Dulci was definitely one of my favorites to write, she’s so sunshiney in a setting that encourages a lot of serious stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohh exciting

2 Likes

already obsessed!

1 Like

This is a great story love the plot twists

1 Like

I am obsessed with this story! So many diferent storylines gets me hooked every time i start a new story line

1 Like

How do i replay the story? It just take sme to relates stories. Am dumb?

Am I dumb*

1 Like

Good story

1 Like

i really enjoyed reading this story

1 Like