Royal Bloodline (adarkwood)

Against all odds, Marina is called to court to become queen. However, her refusal to drink blood doesn’t agree with the royal courtiers. She’ll have to discover her origin, maneuver her way through court, and along the way, she might even find love.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/zJXLwNjyBjb

What a great start! I’m intrigued to read more, when will the next chapters come out?

1 Like

Hey Booklover :slight_smile: Thank you so much for reading!

I released chapter 2 two days ago and I work on chapter 3 at the moment. It should come out before the year ends :slight_smile:

However, afterward, I’ve already 2 contracts waiting for me to fulfill (as I write for a living, and need some jobs that pay me directly :see_no_evil: )
So chapter 4 and so on will be coming out at a much slower rate, I’m sorry. I won’t abandon the story as it’s already planned out till the end.

1 Like

Ah no worries! I’m excited to read chapter 3, the story is off to a great start and I love our main character already! Good luck with your other works. :slight_smile:

Ah no worries! I’m excited to read chapter 3, the story is off to a great start and I love our main character already! The plot seems great as well. Good luck with your other works. :slight_smile:

Ah no worries! I’m excited to read chapter 3, the story is off to a great start and I love our main character already! I can’t wait to meet the last love interest haha. Good luck with your other works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Yes, Love Interest Number 3 appears in the next chapter :smiley:

oh well… next update might still take a few days… I messed something up :smiley:

LI Nr. 3 shouldn’t look like this lol

Though at least a tiny preview:

That’s how he’s supposed to look like :smiley: Though it’s not the only hold-up, also I’m slow at editing the whole chapter :slight_smile: but it’s coming along and I hope the graphic issue will be solved soon :slight_smile:

any updates on the next chapter?

1 Like

Hey sageee,
thank you for asking (and reading of course :smiley: )

The graphic bug was solved, now I just have to find time beside my paying jobs to continue my freelance writing here. I hope it’ll be soon. (Have to hand in 6 chapters for another app in 2 weeks, I’ll complete the 4th today and hope to finish the other ones till Sunday/Monday… so I hope I’ll have a week time to finish episode 3 of Royal Bloodline)

Though writing for the other apps are easier, as I don’t have to write the scriptcode, design characters, search backgrounds and choose music :slight_smile:

I’ll write here as soon as I publish chapter 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chapter 3 is finally out!

And I have one week till I have two new paid contracts starting, sooo I start Chapter 4 tomorrow and hope I get it close to publishing state :smiley:

I really love this story but it’s been several months now with no update. Are you still planning to continue it?

1 Like

Hey @cycyblue thank you so much! And yes, I totally do want to continue!!

I have roughly 20-25 chapters planned and 8 outlined :slight_smile:

But I currently work on 3 directly paid projects, and they have demanding deadlines. That doesn’t leave me with a lot of time to work on my personal stories.

I do hope to pick the story up at the end of the year/beginning next year.

Love it when are new chapters coming in

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: and unfortunately, I’m not sure… I want to continue my independent work as I love my own stories :smiley: but… I also need to be able to pay my bills, so I take up paid contracts that don’t leave me much time to write anything else :confused:

I really need more lol :joy: