Saving Alexandria (alexshelby)

You’re a top officer with the CIA’s time travel division. Your next mission is taking you back… to Egypt
in 391 C.E. Your goal? Save knowledge and preserve history, before it’s destroyed forever. Can you race against the clock to reset history and make it back to modern day?!

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/rnlDvTPvXjb

Book Club selection! :smiley: I love Maxine so much so I’m biased. First question: are you reading both Saving Alexandria AND Saving Lincoln, or just one and why?

Second question: how do you feel… about ELIAS.

I’ve read Saving Lincoln some time ago and never realized there was a sequel until now. So far, I am intrigued by the multiple time jumps this time around. Elias’s pride and ego-driven behavior is an interesting pairing for Maxine too.

1 Like

I’ve just finished reading Saving Alexandria

1 Like

and it was amazing, I definitely loved that they were multiple time jumps, it was interesting to read how several intances can still change the outcome. I definitely love Elias, he added a nice touch to the story…I did not see it coming that he was a double agent

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a whole different thing having Elias with you! Did you get to read the whole story? What did you think of his addition?

How did your relationship with Elias end? :open_mouth:

Yes, I loved the twists and turns with the mission towards the end. Elias’s involvement and alternate motives really shifted the dynamic too. I’m glad he sided with us in the end and worked to see the mission through.

1 Like

when we completed the last mission, we did not have our heat suit due to running away from the guards so he covered me wit his whole body when the time was up…in the end he died and I survived

1 Like

oh NOOOO RIP Elias

nice story

Enjoying the story so far. Having multiple time jumps os refreshing after staying in one place in Saving Lincoln. Having a partner is a nice too

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Going to see THE library next chapter!!! I hope we’ll end up saving it

1 Like

i really like the first chapter !

Its very interesting

1 Like

Enjoying this very much.

More free history triva!

Still loving it!