Tales Discord Live Reading Room Schedule

Scheduled Live Reads on the Tales Discord server will be posted here.

You can participate by joining the Live Reading Room and either using voice or the chat channel to give feedback on stories being read.

All are welcome to join!

4 Likes

Live Read scheduled for 7pm PST tonight, Tuesday January 18th.

We will be reading Exit:

Inside The Forgotten City is a cure for a deadly virus. One corporation has access to it, others will bribe a spy. For Zella, the trade game might be her ticket to freedom, but she is infected and the clock is ticking.

The author requested and will be joining the Live Read, so please keep all feedback constructive and respectful :heart:

1 Like

Live reads are so fun. I’m going to have to clear my schedule so I can come to more!

2 Likes

Our next live read will be on Wednesday, January 26th at 7:30 pm PST. We’ll be reading In the Spotlight by Miranda Saj:

After getting dumped at the altar, Ally heads to LA to start over. But an internship with an actress leads to the possibility of a surprising new relationship.

The author did not request this reading, I just really want to read this story lol (hope you don’t mind :yum: ).

You can participate by clicking on the link above, which will take you to the Tales Discord Live Reading chat channel. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Are they still doing these live reads? Do folks ever Zoom to offer critique?

At the moment, no. Usually scheduling problems to find a time that fits the moderator and the author :smiley: Also no one has asked for one in a long time.

We also do it over Discord :slight_smile: