The Billionaire's Best Friend (ekpeters)

With feelings comes risk. Are you ready to risk it all for him? Will he do the same for you? Eight years ago, your best friend, Josh, left without a word and never heard from again. Until one fateful day, you receive a mysterious text. Suddenly, you have a choice. Do you take the agreement that ensures your student loans are paid off, guarantees your dream job, yet betrays the one you love? Or do you protect him by pretending to agree? An act for his father, who already disapproves of you?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/gNX7IcWPxqb

3 Likes

So… who was like me and first signed the contract and then regretted it and hit replay??? :rofl: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Contract route is great also, if anyone is wondering!

The dad is a fucking asshole. But the stories fantastic, gave me goosebumps and i was blushing and laughing and smiling along with the character it was great.

1 Like

I agree with you there! I actually started falling in love with Matt for a bit too LOL! Thank you so much for reading! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

has anyone notices that Lilly is lacking in nipples? whats with that?

1 Like

This made me laugh and I agree :rofl: We asked about this issue long ago and was told the artists aren’t allowed to add them. At least it’s better than the see-thru tape across the boobs. Thanks again for checking out the story too!

Josh❤️

1 Like

Agree! And thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: