The Great Batsby (RoAnnaSylver)

Enter a world of the rich, the powerful, the glamorous – and the undead. It’s going to be a hell of a party.

Play on Mobile: None

Play on Desktop
- Chapter 1: The Vanished
- Chapter 2: The Collision
- Chapter 3: The Gathering
- Chapter 4: Chapter Four
- Chapter 5: Chapter Five
- Chapter 6: Chapter Six
- Chapter 7: Chapter Seven
- Chapter 8: Chapter Eight

Waiting for the rest of the chapters!

Thank you so much! Makes me want to write more for sure. :smiley:

1 Like

please update!! i love this story!!!

s

Cant wait to start the next chapter !

Please write more!

Oh wow y’all - THANK YOU so much! ;A; I appreciate your kind words more than I can say. It’s been a rough year for me health-wise, but I promise I have not forgotten this series, and I’m working on Chapter 8 a little every day. <3 THANK YOU AGAIN, so much!

Very happy with the storyline and progression

I love how the author intertwines the paranormal with Fitzgerald’s work. It’s extremely engaging and very entertaining! Can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

When will there be more

1 Like

nice!

1 Like

THANK YA FOR THE GREAT WORK THUS FAR… I Pray that you are able to find time for the 8th chapter. I
am now a fan of this AMAZING story and want nothing more than to experience the completion. god bless and love for you…

1 Like

soon as i saw the author i knew this’d be a great time!

happy holidays yall

pls update!!!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much!

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for the delay but this comment made my day way back when I got it, and I’ve legit thought about it probably daily ever since. <3 Thank you so, so much, I’m so glad you like my other work, enough to be excited about this one! More to come!

@bubbles @viciousvixen @beepmeep @careydawn @danigirl007 @rinaart @ladameblanche

Thank you all so, so much! I’m so happy you like this story so far, and there will definitely be more! My health took a major nosedive this year, but I’m slowly starting to climb out of the pit. I can’t wait to get back into this world either!! <3 I appreciate y’all so much, you make me want to keep going here, and in general.

1 Like

no worries author! this is amazing work so i am excited to see more of it. please take as much rest as you need :slight_smile: it is extremely understandable!!!