The Newest Hero (samanthalienhard)

I love this. She is so loyal.

Interesting

Great

that was awesome. excited for the upcoming chapter

When will the next chapter come?

it’s predicted to come out in 23rd century… 22nd century at the earliest are good odds

Lol

good

It’s good.

sexy story telling

bruh

Hdhdjdjd

its have potential

bb

a good story so far

hhhh

uuh

chapter 20 is dumb. i was praising this game for its storytelling but this chaoter starts randomly for no reason. Doesn’t explain how we get captured? Didn’t explain why Mar caught us with resika but then forget about it? Didn’t explain why resika suddenly in the throne room when k order her not to follow me, she just teleport there for some reason. This chapter was dumb. Chapter 1 until 19 makes sense, all story have connectivity and interaction, but chapter 20 just ruins it with the random weird pacing. Bruh

That sounds like there must be a bug with the start of Chapter 20. If you ended Chapter 19 with Mar confronting you, Chapter 20 should pick up there. It should only start with you captured if the twins took you prisoner at the end of Chapter 19 instead.

yeah idk why it glitch for me. if that’s the case, then i take back my negative comment as it’s not their fault if the app suddenly glitch it out. hope they fix it