The Prison of Deviants (TamunaTsertsvadze)

Deviants are creatures with human and bestial blood, like vampires, werewolves, merfolk, etc.

The prison of deviants is a fortress located on a remote island, where all infected humans are locked up for eternity. They’re supervised by the inborn deviants and the omnipotent warden, whom all are terrified of.

You are a newly-infected vampire, taken to the prison of deviants. You will need to learn how to adjust to your new life, while you form an escape plan with your inmates to regain your freedom.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/k6f5oBryXsb

Play on Desktop
- Chapter 1: The Prison Life Begins
- Chapter 2: Trouble in the Dining Hall
- Chapter 3: Incident at the Merpeople Party
- Chapter 4: On Your Deathbed
- Chapter 5: Breaking Rules

Niccceeee!!!

1 Like

Yusss :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

LOL ANNABELLE IS SO FUNNY TO ANNOY!

1 Like

LOL ikr! :rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

d

1 Like

i like it

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Chapter 4 is in the making, nearly finished :wink:

So good please tell me more chapters are coming asap

1 Like

Thank you! :grin: I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I’m currently working on Chapter 5. It should come out soon :blush: I’m halfway done :wink:

1 Like

The description of this book made me say, “Wow!” It also scared me! "Deviants are creatures with human and bestial blood, like vampires, werewolves, merfolk, etc. The prison of deviants is a fortress located on a remote island, where all infected humans are locked up for eternity, to be supervised by the inborn deviants and the omnipotent warden, whom all are terrified of. You are a newly-infected vampire, taken to the prison of deviants. You will need to learn how to adjust to your new life along with your inmates while you form an escape plan to regain your freedom.” You can fix your writing by either bookmarking or downloading www.grammarly.com because it helps me. You are talented! I see a future for you as an author! Please let me know your opinion about “A Cool Autumn Saturday Afternoon.” Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I modified the description a bit :sweat_smile: I will make sure to check out your story when I have time. Thanks again! :smiling_face:

So excited :laughing:

1 Like

The new chapter’s finally out! :sweat_smile: Sorry for the delay! Writing MA thesis and working on this and many other projects at the same time takes its toll :smiling_face_with_tear: :sweat_smile: I hope I won’t take too long on Chapter 6!

interesting concept looking forward for the upcoming chapters