“The Times We Had” is a narrative poetry book that tells a story about a character who was left alone by her beloved and learned to walk alone with no one. As time passed by, she mysteriously started to forget about her and her beloved’s time spent. When her beloved returned, he was too late because she completely forgot about him and found someone new. Will she be able to remember him and the times they once had?
Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/MCuQkSuNIxb
Play on Desktop
- Chapter 1: how many times did you hope?
- Chapter 2: when’s the last time you longed for someone?
- Chapter 3: how long did you wait?
- Chapter 4: now, it’s time to accept while carrying your scars
- Chapter 5: and don’t forget to thank yourself for being so strong
- Chapter 6: continue walking with no one’s hand to hold