Writing playlist?

Do you have a particular playlist or compilation that you write to? Share here if you do!

1 Like

I have a bunch of different playlists that I play depending on the mood when I’m writing, but this is the one I use when I need to seriously FOCUS AND JUST FINISH THE FREAKIN THING lol

It’s mostly instrumental or non-English if there are lyrics because I am way too distracted by words

1 Like

I will always listen to songs in different languages that I can’t understand. It keeps me motivated, I enjoy hearing the music, and I can concentrate on writing instead of singing to the lyrics :joy:

2 Likes

If the music is too exciting I can’t listen to it while writing. Instrumentals are even too much! I’m very much a ‘no music can be playing while concentrating’ person and I only recently managed to find a few things I can listen to that actually help me write! It’s a very particular type of music, it has to repeat on end. My husband hates it and says it makes him annoyed, so I only play it while working. :joy:

2 Likes

No. I’m a musician and can’t stop analyzing whatever I hear if I like it, and I won’t listen to something I don’t like. But I do listen to music themes provided by the platform to see if they fit the scene.

3 Likes