Apex Predators (lenanguyen)

When the zombie apocalypse decimates the population, vampires suddenly find themselves out of their only food source: humans. Now, you must find more living people before the zombies do, protecting them so you can feed yourself. But will you become your humans’ superhuman savior–or have they just made a deal with the devil?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/aR8JHbtmukb

2 Likes

One of my favorites!

1 Like

Never been so desperate for a story to update. This is such an amazing story and I can’t wait gor more! :blush:

1 Like

when can we get more? im loving this story.

1 Like

This story is super cool! I love where it’s headed after the first episode, but I did notice that some of the music cues were overlapping when I played through? Once those are adjusted it’ll be truly AMAZING!

2 Likes

Please can you write more chapters! :):heart:

The best story I’ve read on Tales yet! Excellent story so far.

2 Likes

OKAY so I know this should be the last thing on my mind but who are y’all romancing :eyes: I like the hard-boiled detective thing that Nick has going but I like Claire too!

I’m 100% shipping claire

1 Like

ughhh okay yeah i dont blame you

fav claire scene so far? what am i missing :eyes:

There’s so much going onnnnn! Are you team vampire, team zombie or… team human?

1 Like

Honesty, I’m more team human but I can’t say I’m not horribly curious about the fey world and vampire history!

1 Like

Hah! That’s fair :joy: Not really a great future for the humans … unless we take on an undead lover :smirk: I’d love a found family ending for this series!

1 Like

Is there an ETA for the next episode pleasseee, i spent like 40$ on keys and gems so i could read this hehe

5 Likes

new chapter when?

i may or may not have binged this whole thing… hehe……

i love it

Nice

excellent experience :clap: :ok_hand: