Apex Predators (lenanguyen)

When the zombie apocalypse decimates the population, vampires suddenly find themselves out of their only food source: humans. In direct competition with the “other undead,” you must find more living people before the zombies do, protecting them so you can feed yourself. But will you become your humans’ superhuman savior–or have they just made a deal with the devil?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/aR8JHbtmukb

2 Likes

One of my favorites!

1 Like

Never been so desperate for a story to update. This is such an amazing story and I can’t wait gor more! :blush:

1 Like

when can we get more? im loving this story.

1 Like

This story is super cool! I love where it’s headed after the first episode, but I did notice that some of the music cues were overlapping when I played through? Once those are adjusted it’ll be truly AMAZING!

2 Likes

Please can you write more chapters! :):heart:

The best story I’ve read on Tales yet! Excellent story so far.

2 Likes

OKAY so I know this should be the last thing on my mind but who are y’all romancing :eyes: I like the hard-boiled detective thing that Nick has going but I like Claire too!

I’m 100% shipping claire

1 Like

ughhh okay yeah i dont blame you

fav claire scene so far? what am i missing :eyes:

There’s so much going onnnnn! Are you team vampire, team zombie or… team human?

1 Like

Honesty, I’m more team human but I can’t say I’m not horribly curious about the fey world and vampire history!

1 Like

Hah! That’s fair :joy: Not really a great future for the humans … unless we take on an undead lover :smirk: I’d love a found family ending for this series!

1 Like

Is there an ETA for the next episode pleasseee, i spent like 40$ on keys and gems so i could read this hehe

5 Likes

new chapter when?

i may or may not have binged this whole thing… hehe……

i love it

Nice

excellent experience :clap: :ok_hand: