Blood in the Water (NaomiLae)

After your mother goes missing working for Requiem Cruises, you take a job with the cruise line to discover what happened. Soon you realize it’s a cruise line for vampires - and no mortals onboard are meant to get off the ship alive. Can you find allies among the crew and passengers? Can you avoid the murderous attention of the vampires? Or will you end up being a meal for one of these monsters?

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/GD6fzqFHTkb

1 Like

YES. I can’t wait for more episodes! Deadly cruise ship is way more fun than I expected it would be.

2 Likes

Please add new episodes. It’s such a wonderful story!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! I’m working on the next episode

3 Likes

Yay! I’m really happy to hear that. Thanks for replying me. Good luck!

1 Like

I like this book

2 Likes

Binged it. Need more. It’s one of my favorites now. Thank you for writing it!

3 Likes

Oh yay! I’m so glad you are enjoying it!

2 Likes

Love this story! When will there be more added?

1 Like

Book Club selection for this week! This is one of my favorite stories and I’m so excited that new chapters are being added.

My question for you, readers: Based on whatever you’ve read so far, knowing that this is a branching story… what is one possible outcome that you’d be interested in seeing?

SPOILERS AHEAD in my answer so don’t read if you don’t want spoilers!!

I feel like the ultimate question is will Gabby survive her situation… but what I’d love to see is if we can become a vampire AND survive!

5 Likes

This has such a great setup and distinction between what we know and

1 Like

Great use of player knowledge and character skills! I’m looking forward to getting into this!

3 Likes

I can’t believe I just read every available chapter in one sitting! (I need to go outside more! :slight_smile: ) The concept for this story is very unique, never heard of this plot and situation before! Now I only hope we can find a way out of it.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to know how people feel about the escalation of events? Too slow? Too fast?

1 Like

just read it, love it,

2 Likes

I’ve just finished reading all the available chapters and I love it, even though the story is still not completed, it still gives me an amazing experience, on how with every situation that I have to make a choice it will inevitably affect me in the long run. I love the plot and how unique it is, I have never read a similar story to Blood in the Water and I love that, it gives me a sense suspense on what will happen. I love the characters; on how guilty and troubled Mann is, how mysterious Tau is, how Nari seems to be so quirky and how charismatic and dangerous the Legardes are. The first scene in Chapter 1 gave me a foreshadowing on what will happen to Gabby. The best part was finding out that Gabby’s mother was maybe, just maybe kept alive was an amazing event that kept the story moving forwards on ways I cannot imagine.

2 Likes

This story reminds me of Resident Evil Revelations, but with vampires instead of zombies.

Being stuck on board a cruise ship with a looming threat is such a fang-tastic idea, but I did find that the pacing was very slow in some instances and there were moments in the story where Gaby seemed to forget that she was supposed to be investigating her mother’s disappearance.

The choices didn’t always make sense to me either. When I thought I was making the right choice I lost points instead and I think there is a coding error when you go to search the security office. I managed to search every location despite having limited time by opening the locked box first.

Other than that this is still a fairly good vampite story.

3 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for feedback on this. I will definitely look into that coding bug :smiley:

If you can think of them, can you let me know any bits that you recall where it didn’t really feel like Gaby was remembering the whole point for being there? I’d like to tighten those places up if possible.

1 Like