Cat's Claw (chrislarge)

Can we choose to be with the Beautiful Green Envy or?

Yes! There are many characters in Cat’s Claw who can be romanced.

Good

1 Like

nice

1 Like

gokil

1 Like

queer representation yayyy

a costumizable mc is great

Yes, I agree. I wrote Cat’s Claw for Tales in the early days, before many of the newer features, like timed choices and customizable MCs, were available.

If you’d prefer an adventure story with those features, Darkendore is an option. I’m sure there are stories by other authors as well. I recently wrote a Star Trek tale with a customizable MC called TNG Trek: Orion Raiders.

Thanks
Chris

i found it interesting to say the least

1 Like

neat

Loved the story! Too bad the app is so glitchy. I wanted to replay for different outcomes, but no matter how many times I replay chapter 3 and changing my mind to meet Gemma, it continues to bring the choice forward that I met the thug under the bridge. No one will respond after several emails and I purchased a lot of gems — thats how much I liked! Only to be completely ignored. Waste of gems unfortunately.

I hope they can someday fix the many glitches in the game, and improve customer response, basically any response as to whether or not they can “reset” or clear prior choices. Replayed again & again, and will NOT accept new choice no matter what.

Not your fault, def one of my favorite storues yet. But i gave the app a low rating for spending $50 in gems and wasting my money.

Loved the story but its a little bit glitchy. Not surprising since its an older story though

a few bugs with the final chapter where blake keeps switching with rat trap