Darkendore: Knight Defender (chrislarge)

The crypt of the vampire, Katsuma Yamato, has been opened, unleashing an ancient curse upon Darkendore. Hunt Lord Katsuma down before he rises to the height of his full, seductive power, and carefully choose who will be your most loyal Knight Defender.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/OzIVM3ksVyb

…sss

enjoying it so far

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the great feedback.

not bad

Sr

Sr

Love

1 Like

so koool

1 Like

When will you finish writing this story??

1 Like

I’m getting back to it soon! Just have two chapters of Star Trek - Orion Raiders to finish, then this one will get its final chapters.

ok…Thank You.

1 Like

Great storyline

1 Like

fine…

nice

does mom, or alex (the child hood friend) come back. im pretty sure i romanced alex (or atleast had a nice time in her room.)

Hi,

Alex isn’t in Knight Defender, but both Mom and Alex will appear in the third part.

are gem options supposed to be ridiculously pricey.

Hi,

The price of premium content is a hot topic on all sites that use this model of payment. In this case, the first Darkendore story is completely free at the moment (as is my Star Trek fanfic) so I haven’t included premium content payment in those. You have to remember that, in the end, I’m just a writer who eventually needs to get paid for all the work I put into these stories. Tales takes a large slice of any payment made and I get whatever’s left. It’s the same for all writers on this app.

Thanks for continuing to read.

1 Like

great!

1 Like