Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

You: Beautiful, smart, adventurous. Problem: It’s 1840 and you’re a girl. Solution: You disguise yourself as a man. Adventure, love, romance, and danger await you.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/7exlvzjE1kb

There’s a reason why this story is trending. It’s amazing, full of adventure and mystery. For those who haven’t checked it out, please do so!

2 Likes

Aww thank you <3

2 Likes

Sorry that it took me a while, but Chapter 5 is finally out!

2 Likes

I read Episode 5 right away to keep up with this fun story of me with sideburns. Hahaha.

And I have to brag that I found Lady Amelia on the first try!

1 Like

Woohoo good job!! And thank you for reading! Whose room did you spend the night in, btw? (Or did they kick you out into the hallway? Lol)

I stayed with William. He’s way cuter!

1 Like

He’s heard that before lol… and eventually he was friend-zoned and his fans moved over to team Hank :rofl: Except for a few die-hard William lovers who never wavered. @kristaink

1 Like

I’m attracted to brains. They always win MY sci-fi loving heart. :rofl:

1 Like

This ought to be made into a movie! It has all the right ingredients - adventure, history, humour, magic, suspense, intrigue, compelling characters, strong female lead, strong and hunky Hank!

2 Likes

Awww you’re making me cry!! Thank you, little one. Thank you so much! I actually wrote this script originally as screenplay for an epic adventure movie - oh well, maybe one day it’ll happen. <3

will there be a new chapter? i love this story, but it ended on a cliffhanger, and the blurb labels this story as “Completed.” regardless, keep up the great work author!!! i also just recently downloaded the app so i am a little fuzzy on how everything works lolol

1 Like

ah im so sorry!! i was confused on which series were completed or not, but i figured it out XD so very sorry! i know this one is still being updated now.

1 Like

Lol… i just wanted to write that it shouldn’t show complete and I thought I messed something up hehe… Yeah, I’m gonna continue for sure!! I gotta finish the work on The Last Covenant first, two more episodes to go there. Check it out, in the meantime :wink: I think I’ve got all my other works on Tales listed at the end of each chapter in Eclipsis. Thank you for reading and loving Eclipsis
:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: