Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

You: Beautiful, smart, adventurous. Problem: It’s 1840, and you’re a girl. Solution: You disguise yourself as a man. Adventure, love, romance, and danger await you - especially after you accidentally travel further back in time. Much, much further. (Slow-burn romance that gets very steamy/spicy.) ROMANCE TROPES: Enemies to Lovers/Friends to Lovers/Forbidden Love/Forced Proximity/Marriage of Convenience. But you decide whether to pursue a romance with one of the male/female love interests or play the story for the epic historical time travel adventure and friendships that develop.

Beware, choices matter—male and female LI.

There’s a reason why this story is trending. It’s amazing, full of adventure and mystery. For those who haven’t checked it out, please do so!

2 Likes

Aww thank you <3

2 Likes

Sorry that it took me a while, but Chapter 5 is finally out!

2 Likes

I read Episode 5 right away to keep up with this fun story of me with sideburns. Hahaha.

And I have to brag that I found Lady Amelia on the first try!

1 Like

Woohoo good job!! And thank you for reading! Whose room did you spend the night in, btw? (Or did they kick you out into the hallway? Lol)

I stayed with William. He’s way cuter!

1 Like

He’s heard that before lol… and eventually he was friend-zoned and his fans moved over to team Hank :rofl: Except for a few die-hard William lovers who never wavered. @kristaink

1 Like

I’m attracted to brains. They always win MY sci-fi loving heart. :rofl:

1 Like

This ought to be made into a movie! It has all the right ingredients - adventure, history, humour, magic, suspense, intrigue, compelling characters, strong female lead, strong and hunky Hank!

2 Likes

Awww you’re making me cry!! Thank you, little one. Thank you so much! I actually wrote this script originally as screenplay for an epic adventure movie - oh well, maybe one day it’ll happen. <3

will there be a new chapter? i love this story, but it ended on a cliffhanger, and the blurb labels this story as “Completed.” regardless, keep up the great work author!!! i also just recently downloaded the app so i am a little fuzzy on how everything works lolol

1 Like

ah im so sorry!! i was confused on which series were completed or not, but i figured it out XD so very sorry! i know this one is still being updated now.

1 Like

Lol… i just wanted to write that it shouldn’t show complete and I thought I messed something up hehe… Yeah, I’m gonna continue for sure!! I gotta finish the work on The Last Covenant first, two more episodes to go there. Check it out, in the meantime :wink: I think I’ve got all my other works on Tales listed at the end of each chapter in Eclipsis. Thank you for reading and loving Eclipsis
:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I’m only on the first chapter, but I think there is a bug. The text isn’t showing after the woman makes her way to Tutbury; it only shows the white text box.

1 Like

That is so weird :open_mouth: It never happened before. Do you have a screenshot of it by any chance? Or do you remember the exact scene? I’m trying to figure out what text isn’t showing to see if it’s maybe a buggy fx or font.

Of course! I’ll redownload to see if it’s on my end, but hopefully, it’s something that can easily be fixed. I’m so excited to be reading this story again! :blush:

1 Like

Jesus… :laughing: this is the weirdest thing I’ve seen here so far as bugs go. Are you on our Tales Discord server? We have a bug channel there and it would be great if you could report it there with the screenshot and your phone specs. I’m gonna check what it looks like on my end… I hope it’s not happening there, too :speak_no_evil:

I noticed another weird thing: the character should face the other direction, to the left, and not right. Idk what’s going on here :flushed:

Okay, I figured it out!! The app changed the appearance. It added white background bubbles to my narration that didn’t have any bubbles before - and now it’s white text on white background!! That’s why we can’t see it (I just checked on my app and it’s the same). I haven’t seen this new version of Tales yet, it’s super new, and I’m working at the moment on The Last Covenant, so I’ve been busy with writing and haven’t read anything for the past couple of weeks. Oh man, I’m so glad you commented!! Thank you!! I’m gonna have to change my text color. Oof :disappointed_relieved: