Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

Woahhhh i remember playing this on episode and tilll this day i still enjoy it as much cant wait for more !

1 Like

May have already commented, but I had no idea that this was on Episode!! I used to play it all the time, and honestly I can only imagine how limited you were considering the audience that it catered towards. But great story, and I cant wait for more releases.

1 Like

*used to play episode all of the time I mean…

1 Like

Yesss, that’s why I love Tales so much!

Woohoo :partying_face: yay, i appreciate it!!

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it when I get repeat readers, it’s so rewarding, and I love that I don’t have to hold back on Tales!

This story is perfect

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you!!!

1 Like

Chapter 18 is out now!!!

Amazing

1 Like

This is so good!

1 Like

Another great episode! I almost threw my phone when I saw Robert

1 Like

LOOOOL :joy::joy::joy:

its happening!!

1 Like

Yesssss! Chapter 19 is out, people! And the beginning of HUGE changes :laughing:

Oh my heart. I forgot how bad the reveal hurt.

1 Like

HOW DOES ONE GET KEYS ON THIS APP I NEED TO GET TO CHAPTER 19

1 Like

My joy at Robert getting beat up was immediately dampened by Hank (rightfully) being mad at me. (But yay because now he knows and we can get Hank romance options :smiley: …Once he forgives us :’(

1 Like

You get only one from logging in per day and then can do those quests to get more or buy some. (Of course if you don’t have keys then doing the quests will be a bit complicated :laughing: but first episodes are always free, and there are key free stories as well.) I think you should get your next key if you log in after midnight PST. :purple_heart:

1 Like