Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

Yeah, the next chapters will definitely pay off with the romance slow-burn! :smiley: :dancer:t3: :fire:

I love that! Cant wait to grovel and beg for Hank to forgive me :face_with_peeking_eye:. (This should also be adapted into a tv series - it’s so good!)

1 Like

IKR l SAID THE SAME THING I WANT IT TO BE A SHOW SO BAD

1 Like

At least now Hank knows :sweat_smile: Even though he’s really, really, REALLY mad at you. :face_with_peeking_eye: Ah, yeah, a show would be nice. Maybe one day we’ll get lucky and some producer or investor will read it and say let’s do this!! :joy:

Ughh i hate Robert… but this is so good, i also read the episode version SO many times and now I’m here. I’ve never been so invested in a story, great job!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!! I love my readers so much, especially the ones who have been with me for so long and not gotten tired of this story :sweat_smile:

It’s crazy to think it’s been that long! I think i started reading this in high school and now I’m a working woman :woman_white_haired:t2:. However this was definitley my fav story on episode (shirtless Hank customization lived rent free in my head) and honestly I don’t remember the minor details of the story so it’s really fun rereading and getting extended scenes! (And with that i’ll stop clogging up your comments until the next update :saluting_face:)

1 Like

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ah yeah, Hunky Ink Hank lol…

I absolutely love it!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I absolutely love that you absolutely love it.

i need more episodes! code like crazy LOL!

1 Like

Can wait to finish this journey I started on episode :”)

2 Likes

Been following this story since its INK days, and even tho I love every version, this one has been an incredible surprise!!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Loving this series!

1 Like

Yes, ma’am :saluting_face: :heart: :joy:

1 Like

Love it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love to hear this because I’m putting a lot more into the Tales version with branching and content. :heart:

1 Like

Yesssss :star_struck: :heart:

Awe, it has paid off!!! :heart_eyes: your effort shows, like in the beginning, knowing what I know, lol. I loved the depth added to it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

def my fav story<3

1 Like