Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

A new reader?! So… you don’t know anything yet? (Rubbing my hands in devilish excitement.) :smiling_imp:

i’m scared now haha

Love it

1 Like

Sweet :grinning: I’m working on chapter 22 now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Coming back to comment (and earn gem points) I’m surprised that asking about Robert was one of the less selected choices. After the ball scene I’m overly paranoid about any interaction with that deranged man :scream:

1 Like

Hahahah - I should reply from the app to earn some gem points myself, but I don’t like that it doesn’t have autocorrect :laughing:

Okay, so I think most were just excited about the wedding night. They still remember Eclipsis from another app and are used to Robert lol… The other app is not for mature audiences, and they know that here on Tales their sex life is gonna get hot because now I can get into detail. Another reason might be that they either didn’t have the trait point to spend on that choice or wanted to save it. Others wanted to be kind to Aalina.

Now, Robert is a whole theme in itself lol - he didn’t start out that horrible. I mean, he was always a brat, and always lusting after the MC, but he didn’t used to be that much of a sadist like he’s now. I made him worse and worse because I got tired of readers asking me if he can be a love interest!! Hell, no! Lmao… So he became the horror he is now, as a deterrent. But a few were still in love with him, no matter how what I made him do. So just in case, I made him even worse in Tales :joy:

Chapter 22 out now!!!

Thank you so much for the recommendation about the tales version of this story. I am loving the new unfilterd adult content. Very fun to read hehe lol. I’ll be waiting very unpatiently for the next chapter

1 Like

Yessss :partying_face: and you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy to have you here :face_holding_back_tears:

Omg this was soooooooooo worth the wait and last chapter’s cliff hanger :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent :smiling_imp: I’m happy that you enjoy the agony of waiting :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

best book I’ve read! Hank is a dream*_*

1 Like

The character development is simply impressive! I love how the soft side of Hank has been slowly but surely coaxed out. And William, who would’ve thought he could come up with such a witty alliteration? I feel more connected to Aalina than I ever did when I read this on Episode. And from the comments I’ve read, so sorry that Robert had to pay the price with a further descent into the dark side, just because you wrote him sympathetic enough to be a potential LI for some of your Epi readers - hahaha!

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much! :relaxed: :face_holding_back_tears:

Yay :face_holding_back_tears: thank you for noticing! :heart: The funny thing is that the reason for me paying more attention to Aalina was many requests for her as LI back on Epi. So now, the MC has a stronger connection to Aalina, since it’s still the same storyline in between, till it branches off again for the different LI. The reason I think it’s funny (and tragic) my Aalina branch readers seem to have to abandoned me :laughing: as it appears when looking at the play style stats now in the end Hahahha - damn, where my gay peeps at? :eyes: And Robert, well… he was kinda cute in the beginning, until his obsession and his sadistic streak won. He’s at his worst on Tales :face_with_hand_over_mouth: poor guy. The real Robert de Ferres the Younger is wailing in his grave… Maybe I’ll write some smut version of him (and not as horrible) to redeem him a little. Like writing my own fanfic lol.

After episode 22? Whoooh! We love tales! I do feel bad for Henna and if she’d tried to stab Hank I totally would’ve supported her. Maybe in the timeline where I marry William she lives a happier life with Hank. Robert however :woozy_face:. Here’s to hoping he moves on from MC :sob:.

1 Like

:joy: I have to get rid of Henna in the Willy branch somehow or it’ll get too crazy with branching lol… I’m thinking of hooking Hank up with Aalina in the Willy branch. Willy will be with Aalina in Hank’s and the single branch. In Alaina’s branch, Hank can be with Henna, but it won’t be a big thing. He isn’t that serious about her. Well, we’ll see… :laughing:

I’ve been a fan since the episode INK days! Didn’t think i’d enjoy it as much here on tales but it’s just as good, one might say it’s even better! Amazing as always Victoria <3

1 Like

Absolutely love and adore this story

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much!! I’m excited to hear that especially today after getting another comment on IG from someone who doesn’t even want to give the Tales version a chance because they don’t like the “graphics” - I’m pretty sure that they just can’t overcome their dependency on the animations. I’ve been there, I get it. It’s hard to let go off- but once you realize that the quality stories is much better elsewhere, you’ll get over it :laughing: