Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

In love with this version of this story! I’m totally hooked lol. So excited for new chapters and to see where this story goes. Thank you victoria! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Good

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This warms my heart :purple_heart:

Wait if you chose to be single who do you have to marry?! (Im intrigued)

1 Like

If you chose to be single you’ll still have to marry Hank, for your protection - but it’s only “on paper” and for the time you’re trapped in the Middle Ages. Same for the Aalina LI branch, where the MC will marry William, but will have a secret intimate relationship with Aalina. :grin:

Chapter 21 is out now!!!

Wow you can’t even get married in PEACE anymore :pensive:

1 Like

I know… sigh (Did you marry Hank or Willy?)

Hank!

1 Like

It always takes a while for the percentages in the play style stats to pop up. Can’t wait to see them. :laughing: I mean, I kinda know people’s initial choices for the love interests/single life because we can always go back to see the stats when clicking on the chapters line in the app - but I’m curious if that changed because some people stopped reading or went back to that chapter when they changed their mind and wanted to replay it. The majority chose Hank, followed by Willy. 6% chose Aalina and another 6% chose the single life, which makes statistically sense. What I want to know if the 6% who chose to stay single are still interested in the story lol - I also want to see if I waste a lot of effort to write branches that nobody reads.

I love this series!!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Interesting! It’s kinda updated now. With the amlunt of people who’ve dropped i do think it kinda matches but Hank is definitley in the lead by a lot!

1 Like

On the LI choice episode or the latest? I still only saw 1% for each (latest episode) about an hour ago, even though it usually updates around 4 pm my time, pacific standard. I gotta take a look hehe

Ah yeah, it updated - where the hell are my Willy people??? :joy: I gave them such a hot Willy in the tub moment lol

I want to smack both Hank and Maxine. It’s painfully obvious to anyone except themselves that they’re both in love with each other. I also want to smack Victoria for leaving us with a cliffhanger like that.

1 Like

Hahahahahha :joy: Isn’t it just sooooo annoying when the main characters in a story don’t communicate because they have those preconceived notions of each other that they cannot imagine their secret crush would love them back? Stubborn like mules, they are. And too scared to be vulnerable. And Hank, well… he’s still pissed that he lost his little schoolboy. It’s quite an adjustment, and only a week has gone by since he found out. Now he’s almost dying, but maybe that’ll change his perspective, should he survive…

Loved this series on Episode, love it here! (I’d risk it all for Hank)

1 Like

Yesssss - What a lovely comment to read first thing in the morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i just started this serie and i’m already hooked !

1 Like