Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

Same I check back once a week! One of the best stories on this app

2 Likes

Hi y’all! Loving all your comments :heart: My apologies for the late response, here’s an update: At the moment, I’m wrestling with freakin’ Covid - yep, it got me! I had five vaccination/booster shots, but it’s been 9 months since my last shot, and I guess the protection doesn’t last much longer than 6 months or so. I’m gonna get another booster as soon as I can. For now, I’m coughing my lungs out, lost my olfactory sense, and feel like my head is exploding with a sinus infection. But I’ve only been sick since august 10th. Before that, I’ve been working on a detailed outline for a collab story with one of my favorite authors on Tales - Alex Shelby. As soon as I feel better, I’m gonna continue on Eclipsis!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: Love you!! :hugs:

1 Like

Aw so sorry to hear that! Please take all the time you need to feel better. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we’ll be here waiting for you when you get back :heart:

3 Likes

Came from Episodes & can i just say this is a masterpiece. Thank you <3

1 Like

Oh dear! Hope you’re feeling better now/are better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and ^^^ what smarkell said!

1 Like

Loved it!

1 Like

<3

1 Like

Super!

1 Like

interesting

1 Like

nice

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Keeep going!

2 Likes

Good one

2 Likes

Amazing!!!

1 Like

More chapters please!!

2 Likes

Love the games inside the story!

2 Likes

love it 100%

1 Like

Just started this chapter, already looking super promising!

1 Like

Hi! I hope you’re doing better! It’s been a while so i wanted to check in to make sure you’re ok :blush:

1 Like

I don’t want to speak for anyone but i contacted her on IG and she said she’s doing well, just taking a break for personal reasons. Hopefully, she’ll be back at it soon. I’m missing these characters lol

3 Likes