Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

cant wait for more

1 Like

we miss your writing <33

1 Like

Here from the stories on Episode, and following since you won that competition that Eclipsis was featured on <3

1 Like

loving it so far

1 Like

<3

1 Like

when will new chapters come up?

1 Like

any update on when the new chapters will come?

1 Like

It’s so nostalgic re-visiting this story… It’s a shame we only get 1 free key per day :frowning:

1 Like

great so far

1 Like

very entertaining

1 Like

Great

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Wish we got more free keys per day too! Im addicted to this story

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

good

1 Like

Not sure if anyone had heard, but this story is currently on hold. Victoria said the app is having funding issues or something like that. Please confim with her or someone who might know better. Just trying to be helpful!

2 Likes

Hi y’all, my dear readers. :slight_smile: As mentioned in the comment above, I unfortunately can’t continue on Tales for the time being since there’s a problem with creating new looks and characters, and perhaps some other technical issues, as long as the future of the fantastic app hangs in limbo. :’( Hopefully, things will work out and I can finish Eclipsis here. Meanwhile, I started writing a new story on the Whispers Interactive app. It’s an erotic romance (I announced it on my Instagram account) called Billionaire Baby Bump. If or hopefully when I continue Eclipsis, I’ll post a message here! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Wonderful story)

Sooo good!