Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much! I’m glad it was a “happy” accident :laughing:

Chapter 12 is out now! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

This story is by far the best choose your own path that ive ever read. And i cant wait for more!!! But i do wish some of them were longer.

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: thank you :relaxed: If you like it, you might like my other stories on Tales as well. I’ve got a branched one that’s complete with 5 episodes, called The Last Covenant (if you’re into vampire romance/sex) with 6 different endings.

As for the length of the episodes, I think the shortest are about 14/15 minutes long (unless you’re a speed reader lol) and the longest like 25 or more, even though the recommendation is to make them 8-10 min long! :laughing: I’ve got sooooo much branching going on that it’s really hard to make them longer. Episode 13, for example, which I’m working on right now, is a beast. Branches within branches within branches, to consider all previous paths you’ve chosen. :sweat_smile: But I hope they won’t ever be shorter than 14-15 min.

Ive always loved Eclipsis on Episode, but here on Tales brings more excitement and depth to the story than it already did before, a very proud fan of your work author! Also is fulfilling that I can choose William as a love interest now hihihi

1 Like

Sweeeeeet lol… I’m so glad that you enjoy it!!! And yes, way more Willy action this time around hehe… it’s a branching nightmare, but if readers choose the path, it’s worth all the work. :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

I love this story ive followed it since it was released in INK on Episode! So happy to see it in the Tales app

1 Like

Yay, thank you so much! Since Ink? Wow. Another long-time reader! I love it :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Absolutely love your story. Its been amazing to see it grow and mature since its INK days

1 Like

awww :slight_smile: lol, remember what they looked like? Hank with those brows in the beginning??? :rofl: It’s an ever-evolving story, I guess. it started as a screenplay for a feature film, now there’s so much content it could make a long show hehe

Total eclipse of the heart. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:rofl: yessssssss

This is my absoulte favorite story, I read it when it first came out on episode and i looove how it’s on tales now <3 cant wait to see what happens next in the story and for some steamy scenes lol

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :heart_eyes: I’m super excited to be able to do steamy scenes on Tales!!! I hope to make them as hot or even hotter than I did the steam in The Last Covenant. :laughing:

Chapter 13 is out - and it was a branching nightmare. If you find anything odd or inconsistent, please let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your story!! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much!! <3

If any of you uses TikTok: I just made an account! :laughing: my username is the same as on IG (victoriamasina) and I actually made it as surprise for my husband who’s a big old Swiftie lol… Anyway, I made a little Bejeweled surprise for him - a Tales version of the beginning of the music video. Go check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So, since I’ve got TikTok now, something I never thought I’d do, I’m gonna use it to post clips of my stories and sneak peaks of what I’m working on. If you got any clips of my stories, tag me, I’d love to see your choices or what scenes you especially enjoyed. (But don’t post any of the too steamy stuff :laughing: TikTok is rated 12+)

I enjoyed the new episode! Good to see more of Hank

1 Like

I guess he’s your love interest, then. :relaxed: If you’d have William or Aalina, the Hank time would be shorter because you’d spend time with either of them first. Or you chose the single branch and learning to fight. That’s also a lot of Hank time :laughing: