Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

Haha i have always and always will be a Hank fan :joy:

1 Like

awwwwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Episodes 1-4 are currently with FREE premium choices! I will republish more episodes with free premiums and leave them free for ONE WEEK after I publish episode 10. This is a Thank You to my readers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: for sticking with Eclipsis for so long. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Episode 10 is out now - AND for ONE WEEK all premium choices will be free for all ten available chapters!!! Enjoy!

1 Like

I have read your stories from Episode and decided to give this app a try bc of you :slight_smile: Have a great day! Always rooting for you. Your stories make me happyy

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

How do you reread chapters? I wanted to try different choices

1 Like

Okay, so you click on the story, scroll down and you’ll see the list of chapters. The ones you’ve read will now have a button that says “view stats” - click that in chapter one (or any other if you want to start from another chapter - it’ll remember your choices up to that point) and there you’ll see the stars (precious key decisions and play style) and you can hit replay the chapter from there :hugs:

1 Like

this is absolutely one of my favorite series ever! :)))

1 Like

I have so much love for this story and WOW, it’s absolutely perfect for the Tales platform! You’re a legend, Vic x

Thank you!

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you, I’m shooketh :see_no_evil:

Oooo the app changed again!! Now, it’s a bit different! I explain how to repeat chapters in my latest IG post here :hugs: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs-A44JlPP/?igshid=NzNkNDdiOGI=

Did the maze in 9 moves, but it was my husband. First time I tried, I had 30 steps. LOL! Can anyone else break his record?

1 Like

I can :rofl: But since I have all premium choices free at the moment, more readers might use the hints and make it through pretty fast. I wonder how the stats will change at the end of that chapter now.

1 Like

Chapter 11 is out!!! :slight_smile:

Awesome story !! One of the best I ever read (and that’s a lot XD) Can’t wait to catch up to where we left off !! <3

1 Like

Thank you!! :hugs: Next episode it will have caught up with and gone beyond the Epi LL version. To catch up with the Ink version will take a while :laughing: Those were 24 episodes and this time it’ll be more to even get to that point because I’m adding more content. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, I don’t usually go for unfinished stories as I don’t want to wait. I accidentally started this one thinking it was done and now I am hooked! I love the details and the little challenges! Such an amazing story!

1 Like