Elite Five (ekpeters)

I guess I should continue writing after taking a small break, and thanks for reading!

1 Like

Yes please keep writing. This is a great story.

Yay! Yes please keep writing. This is a great story.

1 Like

It’s good.

1 Like

it has made me complete chapter 10 twice already, and now wants me to complete it again. Has anyone else experienced this glitch? What should I do?

I’m finding I’m having the same issue with another story I read where it makes me repeat and start over eventhough I’ve finished it. If you go where it says how many chapters and the entire chapter list pops up, are you able to start episode 11?

I’m glad you liked it, and thanks for reading!

Unfortunately I can’t. I will try and complete chapter 10 once again, and keep my fingers crossed. I really am emjoying this story and I am eager to find out what will happen next.

Unfortunately I can’t. I will try and complete chapter 10 once again, and keep my fingers crossed. I really am emjoying this story and I am eager to find out what will happen next.

1 Like

Thankfully I was finally able to move forward

1 Like

Glad it worked! I’ve mentioned the issue to the staff to see if it might be an app bug.

1 Like

This story just keeps getting better

1 Like

Cant wait to see what happens next, such a good read so far.

1 Like

Thank you so much for checking the story out, and I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far!

I love the play by play instructions and when i was able to say i domt give a cow chip. Ty.

1 Like

Cow chip :rofl: glad you liked it and thanks so much for reading!

I love this chapter can’t wait for the next ones!

Glad you’re enjoying it so far and thanks for checking the story out!

I don’t know why it took me so long to read this. It’s cute and full of your effort and love

1 Like

I’m glad you are liking it so far and thanks for reading! I really should continue. Its complete but I’ve been procrastinating with the coding :sweat_smile: