Elite Five (ekpeters)

It’s kinda refreshing that you spell out in Chapter 1 who is/isn’t an option for a love interest, and that readers will be able to choose between the platonic or romantic versions of the story. Not all stories are up front with that, or give those choices.

1 Like

Glad you didn’t mind that part. And thanks for checking out the story!

Just found this, its interesting so far.

1 Like

Still early to judge

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out!

Hope you’ll like it :blush:

i like that there’s a platonic option for relationships. interesting story so far!

1 Like

there are some options stat-locked but i dont know what the numbers are. i have friendship and lover stat greater than the lock but i cant choose it. why is that? it’s quite frustrating. or is it a hidden stat?

1 Like

You also need lots of brave points to also unlock some of the choices. Having plenty of brave will also help you later on too (especially if you don’t want to use gems to cheat) :wink:

The great thing about this app is once you’ve read an episode, it remains unlocked. Only thing is if you’ve, say read up to episode 10 but want to redo episode 5, then you need to reread ep 6-10 again for those new stats to register.

Hope this helps answer some of those locked options and thanks so much for checking the story out!

Forgot to mention, you also need more lover points too on some of the choices to unlock. I wrote this story to end with a love ending, but you can read the entire thing (once i update and code the rest :sweat_smile:) without needing any of the choices unlocked. It just has the better ending with the lover route, but I’ve been told the platonic route is good too. There is also another sort of love interest who you get if you have more friend points, but i might also do an ending where you stay single (hmmmm…).

1 Like

I loved this story and the sequel on a different story app. I only checked this app out because of this story. Is there a reason it cant be on both?

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for checking the story out on Tales. I left the other app since I just needed a change (and was getting annoyed with them). Plus, here, I’m able to add a battle scene that can make you lose (if you choose wrong).

The great thing is this story is still free to read, even if you choose wrong. I’ve just added some extra content for readers who’ve followed me here too :wink:

I just caught up to the latest chapter! I redid my play after your reply so I can get the Jacob ending first. After this I’ll go for the friendzone route hahaha Could I make a suggestion? It would be cool if wary options are rewarded too, like additional dialogue or clues. Anyway, can’t wait for updates!

1 Like

That’s great :joy: As for the wary points, i think i did start adding hidden choices after the first battle scene since someone else also suggested it once. Maybe it’s in the episodes not published yet. I should check.

1 Like

still early to judge

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out and hope you’ll like it!

i finished it .it was amazing. i think it would nice .if you can add additional scene or dialogues which can only be view if you are in friendzone. wait for an update

1 Like

I think I may have added those extra friend scenes later on (or started to), but my first thought was only to have it for lover Povs. My original version didn’t have many choices or extra content until I brought it over to Tales, so it’s almost like rewriting a whole new story. Plus, I added the extra lover Pov only because some of the readers who finished it on a different app had a big thing for Jacob :wink: But i still wanted to make it somewhat easy to get those extra content.

Thanks for reading what i have so far too!

1 Like

i love work .is there any other stories that you have released in tales.i love to play them while i wait for an update .i want to really appreciate you for replying to all comment. not all replay to someone who is asking for an update or suggesting opinion. Hope you have a good day whenever you see this comment

1 Like

I do have some other stories.

Billionaire’s Best Friend (erotica)
Hidden Angel (vampire - incomplete and still need to continue)
Selat (my first attempt with horror (i think still needs to be better)
Finding love - complete

A great way to know which other stories a writer has is click on their forum name. It should show all their stories listed until we can search on app by author.

And thank you for commenting and your suggestions too! That’s what helps make a writer better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like