The Last Covenant (victoriamasina)

You’ve always wondered why your family moved away from the city when you turned 15. In the years since, you’ve jumped from smalltown to smalltown, never staying in one place long. It almost felt like you were running from something, scared to put down roots. Finally, your father lets you in on the long-guarded family secret: One hundred years ago, your great-grandmother signed a covenant that bonded you to a vampire who would claim you before your 26th birthday. Confident enough to venture out on your own at 25, you snag a bus ticket to the city and don’t look back until you realize that a “hell no” isn’t exactly in the cards for you.

Play on Mobile: https://link.talescreator.com/iej8SJsIlqb

1 Like

Am hooked on this story from my favourite author in Tales!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Thank you so much! You are the sweetest. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Episode 2 is out now!

Episode 3 is publisjed!

Episode 4 is out! (The cave branch might have a background missing - just imagine a beautiful waterfall till we fix this, lol.)

Missing background is fixed!

The fifth and final epiosde is out now! Enjoy the epic ending(s) premium free until 8 pm PST August 8th. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished reading this. Wish it had been longer, as I’m not ready to say goodbye to the characters yet

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much! I love the characters as well - it was bitter sweet to say goodbye to them. I hope your ending was a good one!!! You can always re-read the story and discover other paths. :wink:

I made all the right choices and had the best happy ending. Yay me!!!

1 Like

Sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What path did you choose? Becoming a vampire, fulfilling the covenant, or fleeing on the plane?

Becoming a vampire of course. Immortality, hell yesssss!

1 Like

:joy: :+1:t3:

This was such a fun story! Thank you for putting in all the work and sharing it!

1 Like

Love this so far!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart_eyes: What was your ending??

I ran out if keys with one chapter left and i am so frustrated that i can’t finish it right now.

1 Like

i guess by now you got plenty of more keys and finished it, hehe… you’ll get bonus keys by logging in daily :slight_smile: what was your final choice, btw?

this is really good

1 Like