Eclipsis (victoriamasina)

:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Loved this story since episode, so glad to read it again here!! Will you be doing a free choice week again? I want to see all the options but I have no gems lol

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of doing it again. Maybe to celebrate the wedding when we come to it. :wink:

1 Like

Good

1 Like

Episode 20 is out now!

So good!

1 Like

Ahhh so exciting!

1 Like

Ughhh so good!!!

1 Like

OH LAWRD

1 Like

:laughing: is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Good but like OML i NEED TO KNOW

2 Likes

I first read this on episode but I love this tales version, the way the choices are implemented is so cool!

1 Like

:smiley: this makes me so happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LITERALLY MY FAV STORY

1 Like

Hey Siri play “I won’t say I’m in love” for Hank :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes::face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes::face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes:

:joy: I had to look it up!! I was surprised it’s from maybe the only Disney movie I’ve never watched lol… now I gotta watch it :eyes: :laughing: Yep, that girl is a Hank.

Absolutely my fave story!! I’m so excited to see how this story has evolves since its limelight days on episodes

1 Like

Yessss! :laughing: It evolved so much, especially with the branching :sweat_smile: I’m writing on the next episode right now that’s practically four different stories from start to finish depending on what LI you chose lol… so much work… I hope I don’t lose oversight of what’s what lol